- Individually ground and honed for the ultimate edgeSealed to blade for greater sanitation
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon, high-alloy stainless steel for enhanced sharpness, edge holding, corrosion resistance, and ease of re-sharpening
- Professional grade cross polish
- Soft, high-impact, stain resistant handle
- Duo-edge technology for ultra thin, non-stick slicing
- Unique design positions hand directly over the food — greater control, less effort
- Textured for secure grip
The DuoGlide family of knives is designed to make it easier for those with arthritis to cut, chop, or slice, with greater comfort and less fatigue. With DuoGlide, we’ve combined our renowned blade technology with an ultra-soft, right-sized and textured handle that can be gripped in several ways for more comfort and control. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade is individually ground and honed to be the ultimate edge, corrosion resistant, and uniquely designed for each cutting task. See “The NEW way to cut” in action. DuoGlide knives come in six models for all your cutting needs.